Yes, this is a food blog, but there are so many things that inspire me, that I can't help but wanting to share them with you.
Who knows, perhaps this will be a regular thing around here.
Tell me what you think!
• I believe I have told you what a huge Woody Allen fan I am. This latest documentary on PBS about his life and work, left me even more impressed by this multitalented man and legendary filmmaker. I lurve Woody.
• This is what you get when a prima ballerina, wearing ethereal clothes by Chloé, dances to music by Philip Glass.
• Ashley Rodriguez's video on how to make a gradient cake with rolled fondant. She makes it look so easy. (Ashley writes the wonderful food blog Not Without Salt).
• Have you ever considered dining in the sky?
• I love creative couples, and iconic Dutch fashion photographer duo Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, are a fascinating one. The music video for Bjork's Moon, from her latest album Biophilia, is the perfect combination of their imaginative visual creativity and Bjork's evocative musical talent.
• I'm not at all good at DIY stuff but this I have to try; how to make your own distressed wood background for photographs.
• This and this are my favorite television series of late.
• Mikkel Adsbøl is a Danish food photographer. Check out his work. His photographs are stunning.
See you soon with a recipe!