Today, I made this loaf.
I haven’t shared my sources of inspiration in a while, since March 2013 to be exact, so let’s kick it off for 2014.
• Minimizing food waste, Copenhagen-style. Impressive idea.
• This documentary.
• This movie. And this.
• This spoke so deeply to me you cannot imagine.
• A different kind of dance.
• A cappella.
• Buttermilk and cream scones.
• Little people tasting things for the first time.
• I don’t know if this works, but I want to try it.
• Cheese soufflé*, from the shepherd to the oven.
• Listening to this. And this.
*My own cheese soufflé recipe here, if you’re interested.
Have a good weekend!
Previously: Inspiration November 2011, March 2012, July 2012, October 2012, March 2013.