While I’m struggling with an awful cold I caught a few days ago and daydreaming about the day I get my taste back so I can eat my favorite fruits and cupcakes (that's what I'm craving these days), I realized it’s been a while since I shared with you some sources of inspiration. So, here they are. There’s a few of them so make yourself a cup of tea or coffee and sit comfortably.
• Loved this movie.
• This one too.
• I look forward to watching this one.
• Listening to a lot of Fiona Apple lately. This is on repeat and can’t wait for this to be released.
• Loved the first season of this series. Now waiting for the second season.
• Also, Louie. Nuff said.
• Salvador Dali’s illustrations of Alice in Wonderland and of the zodiac signs.
• These food illustrations.
• And here.
• I’m intrigued by cinemagraphs. Here.
• And here.
• “Fire and cooking meat is very fragile, tender and feminine”
• 2015 food trends? Will you be embracing them?
• How to eat sushi.
• I love a good bakery and pâtisserie and I want to visit each and every one of these. Well, a couple of them I already have. Any others you’d add to the list?
• Health food for foodies.
• What grandmothers cook around the world.
• Lisa Eldridge’s make-up tutorials are the best. I love this one in particular.
• DIY skincare.
• If you’re a fan of the cat-eye.
• I usually don’t like quotes, but this and this are good ones.
• The A toZ of dance.
• This photograph.
• This documentary.
• Old loves.
• Dutch ingenuity.
• I love Paris as much as the next person but I wouldn’t live here. Would you?
• This room, full of light.
Have a happy weekend!
The cupcakes I made the other day.